Box of Hope (4 Tubs)
Send someone you care about a ‘Box of Hope’. A tasty selection box of their favourite Cracking Nut flavours wrapped in a (reusable) rainbow ribbon.
A perfect gift for family member or friend, to let someone know you’re thinking of them at this difficult time.
A tasty selection box of 4 of our most popular flavours, hand-roasted in small batches.
This set contains:
- Cracking Nuts Mix (Sweet and Salted Mix) 100g
- Cinnamon and Vanilla Roasted Cashews Tub 90g
- Salted Mixed Cashews, Peanuts and Almonds Tub 100g
- Roasted Peanuts with Sweet Chilli and Lime 100g
If you would like a different combination of flavours, please select below:
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable Vegan and our unit is a strictly gluten-free environment
About Cracking Nuts Tubs
- Our tubs are 100% recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, the nuts are sealed within the tub with a fully biodegradable and home-compostable.
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the tubs and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each tub is approximately 100m diameter and 80mm high.
Approx 2-3 months. All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.