Easter Hand-Roasted Nut Selection (6 Tubs)
Looking for an alternative to Chocolate for Easter this year? How about 2 jars of freshly roasted nuts from Devon-based Cracking Nuts.
A tasty selection box of our flavours, hand-roasted in small batches. This set contains:
The Cracking Mix
A deliciously moreish combination of sweet & salted peanuts, cashews & almonds
Salted Mixed Nuts
Sometimes simple is best, simply roasted with a combination of Cornish sea-salt and pink rock-salt
Cinnamon & Vanilla Roasted Cashews
Crunchy on the outside yet, creamy in the middle. These cashews are delicately seasoned with cinnamon and responsibly sourced vanilla.
Smoked Hickory Mixed Nuts
Peanuts, cashews & almonds roasted with completely natural smoked hickory flavour to give a savoury taste which perfectly compliments any beer
Sweet-Chilli & Lime Roasted Peanuts
What is it about the sweet combined with chilli that keeps you needing to come back for more? Beware, one nut is never enough!
Sweet Roasted Nuts
Delicious combination of peanuts, cashews, almonds & pecans. Top tip, try warmed up and served on top of ice-cream!
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable Vegan and our unit is a strictly gluten-free environment
About Cracking Nuts Tubs
- Our tubs are 100% recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, the nuts are sealed within the tub with a fully biodegradable and home-compostable.
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the tubs and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each tub is approximately 100m diameter and 80mm high.
Approx 2-3 months. All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.