Father’s Day “Dads Nuts” Hand-Roasted Nut Selection (6 Tubs)
Give your Dad a treat he’ll love this Father’s Day with a tasty selection box of our flavours, hand-roasted in small batches. This set contains:
Roasted with Devon-grown Carolina Reaper infused oil. The perfect accompaniment to a cold beer.
Rosemary Spiced Mixed Nuts
Delicately spiced cashews, almonds & walnuts with a hint of rosemary. Cracking Nuts twist on this classic New York bar snack.
Salted Mixed Nuts
Sometimes simple is best, simply roasted with a combination of Cornish sea-salt and pink rock-salt
Smoked Hickory Mixed Nuts
Peanuts, cashews & almonds roasted with completely natural smoked hickory flavour to give a savoury taste which perfectly compliments any beer
Sweet-Chilli & Lime Roasted Peanuts
What is it about the sweet combined with chilli that keeps you needing to come back for more? Beware, one nut is never enough!
The Cracking Mix
A deliciously moreish combination of sweet & salted peanuts, cashews & almonds
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable Vegan and our unit is a strictly gluten-free environment
About Cracking Nuts Tubs
- Our tubs are 100% recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, the nuts are sealed within the tub with a fully biodegradable and home-compostable.
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the tubs and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each tub is approximately 100m diameter and 80mm high.
Approx 2-3 months. All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.