Premium Rum with 3 Tubs of Nuts with Cracking Nuts Jute Bag
Box includes –
1 x Tub of Love Mix
Our most decadent mix yet!
A truly irresistible mix of nuts, fruit and chocolate!
The perfect combination for a loved one. The Love Mix includes our signature salted peanuts, cashews and almonds, with our cracking sweet roasted pecans, and a couple of added nibbles of joy; Belgium chocolate coated raisins and dried strawberries.
PLEASE NOTE, THE LOVE MIX IS OUR ONLY FLAVOUR THAT IS NOT VEGAN OF GLUTEN-FREE.
1 x The Cracking Mix
A deliciously moreish combination of sweet & salted peanuts, cashews & almonds
1 x Salted Mixed Nuts
Sometimes simple is best, simply roasted with a combination of Cornish sea-salt and pink rock-salt
Includes Valentines gift card.
Pull the Pin Rum
We’ve teamed up with our North Devon friends, Pull the Pin. Pull the Pin make premium rums, the perfect accompaniment to our nuts.
Raspberry & Strawberry Pink Rum (5cl)
A pink rum flowing with flavours of British raspberry and strawberry.
Pull The Pin Spiced Rum (5cl)
A smooth rum made from a unique blend of whole and ground spices, with a warm depth of flavour and tones of butterscotch.
Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds, Belgium Chocolate Raisins, Sweetened Dried Strawberries, Pink Rock Salt, Cornish Sea Salt, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Cinnamon, Vanilla
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable for Vegans and are gluten-free except for ‘The Love Mix’
About Cracking Nuts Jars
- Our jars are recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, keep the lid closed when not in use
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the jars and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each jar is approximately 100m diameter and 150mm high. The weight of the empty jar is approximately 600 grams
Tubs: Approx 2 months. Jars & Refills 4 months
All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.