Jar: Salted-Caramel Cashews (400g)
400g (approx 20 servings)
Crunchy cashews roasted mixed with caramelized sugar and then sprinkled with Cornish sea salt. Grab and handful and imagine yourself at the beach.
Cashews, Sugar, Cornish Sea Salt
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable for Vegans and are gluten-free except for ‘The Love Mix’
About Cracking Nuts Jars
- Our jars are recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, keep the lid closed when not in use
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the jars and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each jar is approximately 100m diameter and 150mm high. The weight of the empty jar is approximately 600 grams
Tubs: Approx 2 months. Jars & Refills 4 months
All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.