Jar: Sweet Chilli & Lime Peanuts (500g)
500g (approx 20 servings)
What is it about the sweetness with a bit of chilli heat that keeps you coming back for more? Combined with a subtle hint of lime beware, one nut is never enough!
Peanuts, Sugar, Lime Powder, Chilli Powder, Cornish Sea Salt, Pink Rock Salt
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable for Vegans and are gluten-free except for ‘The Love Mix’
About Cracking Nuts Jars
- Our jars are recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, keep the lid closed when not in use
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the jars and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each jar is approximately 100m diameter and 150mm high. The weight of the empty jar is approximately 600 grams
Tubs: Approx 2 months. Jars & Refills 4 months
All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.