Refill Bag: The Cracking Nuts Mix (500g)
500g (approx 20 servings)
Cracking Nuts signature mix. A deliciously moreish mix of sweet & salty nuts.
You may have enjoyed the contrasting flavours of sweet and salty popcorn (and who doesn’t), then you will surely love these hand-roasted mixed nuts.
A tasty combination of cashews, almonds and peanuts. The sweet nuts are hand-roasted in cinnamon and responsibly sourced vanilla. The salted nuts are dusted with our combination of Cornish Sea Salt and Pink rock salt.
Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds, Sugar, Cinnamon, Pink Rock Salt, Cornish Sea Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Pure Little Pod Vanilla
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable for Vegans and are gluten-free except for ‘The Love Mix’
About Cracking Nuts Refill Bags
- Our refill bags have a fold-down tin-tie to keep your nuts as fresh as possible.
- The refill bag is also reusable but if you do decide not to reuse it, they are fully biodegradable and home-compostable.
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the refill bags and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
Tubs: Approx 2 months. Jars & Refills 4 months
All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.