Savoury Nuts Selection (6 Tubs)
A treat for any nut lovers! A selection of 6 (90g – 100g) tubs from Cracking Nuts savoury flavours.
Cracking Nuts hand-roast their artisan nuts to order in small batches using all-natural ingredients from their base in Devon.
This Savoury Mixed Nut Selection includes:
Salted Mixed Nuts (x2)
Sometimes simple is best, simply roasted with a combination of Cornish sea-salt and pink rock-salt
Smoked Hickory Mixed Nuts (x2)
Peanuts, cashews & almonds roasted with completely natural smoked hickory flavour to give a savoury taste which perfectly compliments any beer
Rosemary Spiced Mixed Nuts (x2)
Delicately spiced cashews, almonds & walnuts with a hint of rosemary. Cracking Nuts twist on this classic New York bar snack.
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable Vegan and our unit is a strictly gluten-free environment
About Cracking Nuts Tubs
- Our tubs are 100% recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, the nuts are sealed within the tub with a fully biodegradable and home-compostable.
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the tubs and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each tub is approximately 100m diameter and 80mm high.
Approx 2-3 months. All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.