Sweet Hand-Roasted Nut Selection (6 Tubs)
A sweet treat for any nut lovers! A selection of 6 (90g – 100g) tubs from Cracking Nuts sweet flavours.
Cracking Nuts hand-roast their artisan nuts to order in small batches using all-natural ingredients from their base in Devon.
This Sweet Mixed Nut Selection includes:
Cinnamon & Vanilla Roasted Cashews (x2)
Crunchy on the outside yet, creamy in the middle. These cashews are delicately seasoned with cinnamon and responsibly sourced vanilla.
Sweet Roasted Nuts (x2)
Delicious combination of peanuts, cashews & almonds. Top tip, try warmed up and served on top of ice-cream!
Salted Caramel Cashews (x2)
The cashews are first roasted with sugar until the sugar caramelizes and then sprinkled with Cornish sea salt.
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable Vegan and our unit is a strictly gluten-free environment
About Cracking Nuts Tubs
- Our tubs are 100% recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, the nuts are sealed within the tub with a fully biodegradable and home-compostable.
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the tubs and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each tub is approximately 100m diameter and 80mm high.
Approx 2-3 months. All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.