Tub: The Love Mix (100g)
450g (approx 20 servings)
Our most decadent mix yet!
A truly irresistible mix of nuts, fruit and chocolate!
The perfect combination for a loved one. The Love Mix includes our signature salted peanuts, cashews and almonds, with our cracking sweet roasted pecans, and a couple of added nibbles of joy; Belgium chocolate coated raisins and dried strawberries.
Includes ‘Nuts about you’ gift card.
Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds, Belgium Chocolate Raisins, Sweetened Dried Strawberries, Pink Rock Salt, Cornish Sea Salt, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Cinnamon, Vanilla
- Allergens appear bold in the ingredients and they may contain traces of other nuts.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free – All Cracking Nuts products are suitable Vegan and our unit is a strictly gluten-free environment
About Cracking Nuts Tubs
- Our tubs are 100% recyclable but we recommend you reuse them, for nuts or anything else!
- To maintain the freshness, the nuts are sealed within the tub with a fully biodegradable and home-compostable.
- As with all Cracking Nuts products, the tubs and all packaging, tape and filling are Plastic-Free.
- Each tub is approximately 100m diameter and 80mm high.
Approx 2-3 months. All our nuts are freshly roasted, we have a relatively short shelf-life compared to other nut companies for a few reasons: –
- Fresh is Best – We love the satisfying crunch you only get from freshly roasted nuts. So we recommend you enjoy our nuts are soon as possible. But the best-before date, is just that, after that date, they are no longer at their best, but they are still tasty, so you may want to give them a try before you discard them.
- Plastic-Free – We use packaging that is genuinely home-compostable, these products are naturally more porous. This is great for the environment but it does reduce the shelf-life of our nuts, but we believe it is a price well worth paying.
- Natural Nuts – We do not use any additives or preservatives. The best way to maintain the freshness of your nuts is to put them into an airtight container, preservative jar, or biscuit tin.